By colbert on November 18, 2016
1. Blockchain Real Estate Startup Bitmark Raises $1.7 Million
2. ViaBTC CEO Sparks Bitcoin Scaling Debate in Reddit AMA
3. CME Group Launches Indexes To Track Bitcoin’s Price
4. Fintech Payment Conference at MAGIC Cyberjaya (19 NOV 2016 Sat) – Some of the guys in our community will be there after 6pm. Ping us if you are around. My telegram user name is @colbertlau or email us [email protected]
By colbert on October 17, 2016
Beware of GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES (SKIM CEPAT KAYA) that are out there to swallow all your hard earned bitcoins.
Be it – High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP), Forex investment programs that pay out in Bitcoins, perform your own due diligence. We are not responsible for your losses.
When in doubt, refer to the following:
1. Forum at http://bitcoinmalaysia.com/forum
2. Bad bitcoin at http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/
3. Scam Alert ! (July 2016) at https://www.coinhako.com/blog/scam-alert-july-2016/
4. Identifying Bitcoin scams at https://www.bitx.co/blog/bitcoin-scams/
For other enquiries, please see the sidebar for Mr Ragu’s cell number. Please do not send SPAM.
Please send us an email at [email protected]
SKIM CEPAT KAYA DI MALAYSIA, ponzi di malaysia. skim bitcoin di malaysia.
By colbert on July 26, 2016
We were happy to meet the awesome NAV core developer Craig and his lovely wife Sophie last week. He did a great basic workshop for new crypto users. Thank you for coming to KL; Craig + Sophie.
NAV Moon! #navcoin #nav
By colbert on June 27, 2016
1. Bitcoin Price Running Out Of Brexit Buyers
2. Ethereum’s Woes Haven’t Hurt Bitcoin: Wonder Why?
3. Why Focusing on Bitcoin’s Customer Experience Matters
By colbert on June 23, 2016
Blockchain info app still using 0.0001 BTC fees? Better upgrade your app to enable dynamic fees (current version 6.1.22)
By colbert on June 17, 2016
1. IMF Senior Economist Sees Bitcoin and Blockchain Helping Banks;
2. How a 3-D Printed Building Became the Center of Blockchain in the Middle East
3. Bitcoin Price Passes $750 to Hit 28-Month High
By colbert on June 7, 2016
CoinHako, the Singapore Bitcoin Exchange has launched their MYR (ringgit) trading for Malaysian and Singapore residents. Now with one user account, you can deposit BTC/MYR/SGD and withdraw to Malaysia and Singapore bank accounts; now that’s a pretty nifty feature. They are currently using a Maybank bank account for MYR deposits.
On the other hand, Luno, the largest Bitcoin Exchange in Malaysia currently only allow users to withdraw to their country of origin. Hopefully Luno will change their policies to allow users to withdraw to both Malaysia and Singapore side since there are many Malaysians who are working in Singapore (estimated 350,000 according to some figures on the internet)
1. Trade Bitcoins at Coinhako (instant)
2. Trade Bitcoins at LBC (slower)
2. Blockchain Consultation
Trezor Bitcoin Hardware Wallet.
Coinhako - Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Malaysia